We are now open on a limited basis to maintain social distancing requirements mandated by the state of California. Only one group at a time can be on the premises: either in the cabins, or the campground, or the RV park. Email Rocki at email@example.com to make your reservation.
Currently only overnight guests are allowed to use the hot springs, due to social distancing requirements mandated by the state of California.
Feather River Hot Springs has 7 tent sites, and 5 RV sites with full hookup capability (50 amp okay), available April 1st through November 1st (weather permitting). All in close walking distance to the beautiful Feather River and a natural hot springs. From your campsite you can watch the train wind its way down the canyon night and day. Open April 1st through November 25th, weather permitting.
- Full hookup RV sites are $45 per night, includes use of hot springs. Guests of persons in RV site will pay $20 per person. Children under 12 free. RV travelers only, no long term rentals.
- Tent camping is $20 per person (not per site), and includes use of hot springs.
- Use of the outdoor kitchen is limited to those renting cabins and is not available for the use of those camping.
- Dogs are allowed in the camping area, maximum 1 per site and must be kept on a leash at all times. If your dog is aggressive or barks excessively, you may be asked to leave. Dogs are NOT allowed down at the Hot Springs, no exceptions.
- Air conditioners cannot run when you are not at or near site.
- Glass containers are not allowed at Springs, no smoking, no open flames, no diaper age children in tubs. No more than eight people at tubs at a time unless ok'd by proprietor.
- Please note that Verizon is the only reliable cell network on the property.
To make advance reservations:
Contact Rocki Eriksen, proprietor
TEXT (do not call): 925-783-2913
Payment for RV hookups and tent camping:
Once you have made a reservation with Rocki and been given a password, you can pay via PayPal.
For RV hookups and tent campers in the RV site:
For tent camping only: