After a very difficult year, we never really got to fully open and the season is now coming to an end. Camping and RVing will end Oct 30 and day use of the Springs will continue with limited access by reservation only, at least a day in advance. No drop ins and a max capacity of six persons on the property at one time. A drive through the canyon at this time of the year is spectacular! The oaks, maples and dogwoods are in their full glory! The smoke is gone and the skies are blue. Thank you for your support and understanding through these uncertain times. Spring is always a time of renewal, so here’s to brighter days ahead! Hope to have the cabins and nursery and maybe music up and running come mid April. Sometimes isolation gives more than it takes away.
Stay well, be kind. ~ Rocki and Blossom🐾
Feather River Hot Springs has 7 tent sites, and 5 RV sites with full hookup capability (50 amp okay), available April 1st through November 1st (weather permitting). All in close walking distance to the beautiful Feather River and a natural hot springs. From your campsite you can watch the train wind its way down the canyon night and day. Open April 1st through November 25th, weather permitting.
- Full hookup RV sites are $45 per night, includes use of hot springs. Guests of persons in RV site will pay $20 per person. Children under 12 free. RV travelers only, no long term rentals.
- Tent camping is $20 per person (not per site), and includes use of hot springs.
- Use of the outdoor kitchen is limited to those renting cabins and is not available for the use of those camping.
- Dogs are allowed in the camping area, maximum 1 per site and must be kept on a leash at all times. If your dog is aggressive or barks excessively, you may be asked to leave. Dogs are NOT allowed down at the Hot Springs, no exceptions.
- Air conditioners cannot run when you are not at or near site.
- Glass containers are not allowed at Springs, no smoking, no open flames, no diaper age children in tubs. No more than eight people at tubs at a time unless ok'd by proprietor.
- Please note that Verizon is the only reliable cell network on the property.
To make advance reservations:
Contact Rocki Eriksen, proprietor
TEXT (do not call): 925-783-2913
Payment for RV hookups and tent camping:
Once you have made a reservation with Rocki and been given a password, you can pay via PayPal.
For RV hookups and tent campers in the RV site:
For tent camping only: