R&R RV Park at Feather River Hot Springs has 10 large spaces with full hook-ups. This is one of the few RV Parks in the nation that has a natural hot springs in close proximity to a beautiful river.
- Full hookup RV sites are $45 per night, includes use of hot springs. Guests of persons in RV site will pay $20 per person. Children under 12 free. RV travelers only, no long term rentals.
- Tent camping is $20 per person, includes use of hot springs.
- Use of the outdoor kitchen is limited to those renting cabins and is not available for the use of those staying in the RV Park or camping.
- Dogs are allowed in the RV Park, maximum 2 per site and must be kept on a leash at all times. If your dog is aggressive or barks excessively, you may be asked to leave. Dogs are NOT allowed down at the Hot Springs, no exceptions.
- Glass containers are not allowed at Springs, no smoking, no open flames, no diaper age children in tubs. No more than eight people at tubs at a time unless ok'd by proprietor.
- Please note that Verizon is the only reliable cell network on the property.
To make advance reservations:
Contact Rocki Eriksen, proprietor