Feather River Hot Springs has 7 tent sites, and 5 RV sites with full hookup capability (50 amp okay), available April 1st through November 25th (weather permitting). All in close walking distance to the beautiful Feather River and a natural hot springs. From your campsite you can watch the train wind its way down the canyon night and day. Open April 1st through November 25th, weather permitting.
- Full hookup RV sites are $45 per night, includes use of hot springs. Guests of persons in RV site will pay $20 per person. Children under 12 free. RV travelers only, no long term rentals.
- Tent camping is $20 per person (not per site), and includes use of hot springs.
- Use of the outdoor kitchen is limited to those renting cabins and is not available for the use of those camping.
- Dogs are allowed in the camping area, maximum 1 per site and must be kept on a leash at all times. If your dog is aggressive or barks excessively, you may be asked to leave. Dogs are NOT allowed down at the Hot Springs, no exceptions.
- Air conditioners cannot run when you are not at or near site.
- Glass containers are not allowed at Springs, no smoking, no open flames, no diaper age children in tubs. No more than eight people at tubs at a time unless ok'd by proprietor.
- Please note that Verizon is the only reliable cell network on the property.
To make advance reservations:
Contact Rocki Eriksen, proprietor
TEXT (do not call): 925-783-2913
Payment for RV hookups and tent camping:
Once you have made a reservation with Rocki and been given a password, you can pay via PayPal.
For RV hookups and tent campers in the RV site:
For tent camping only: