Feather River Hot Springs has ten campsites, five with full hookup capability, available April 1st through November 25th (weather permitting). All in close walking distance to the beautiful Feather River and a natural hot springs. From your campsite you can watch the train wind its way down the canyon night and day. Open April 1st through November 25th, weather permitting.
- Full hookup RV sites are $45 per night, includes use of hot springs. Guests of persons in RV site will pay $20 per person. Children under 12 free. RV travelers only, no long term rentals.
- Tent camping is $20 per person, includes use of hot springs.
- Use of the outdoor kitchen is limited to those renting cabins and is not available for the use of those camping.
- Dogs are allowed in the camping area, maximum 2 per site and must be kept on a leash at all times. If your dog is aggressive or barks excessively, you may be asked to leave. Dogs are NOT allowed down at the Hot Springs, no exceptions.
- Glass containers are not allowed at Springs, no smoking, no open flames, no diaper age children in tubs. No more than eight people at tubs at a time unless ok'd by proprietor.
- Please note that Verizon is the only reliable cell network on the property.
To make advance reservations:
Contact Rocki Eriksen, proprietor
Payment for tent camping:
Once you have made a reservation with Rocki and been given a password, you can access payment via PayPal here: