After a very difficult year, we never really got to fully open and the season is now coming to an end. Camping and RVing will end Oct 30 and day use of the Springs will continue with limited access by reservation only, at least a day in advance. No drop ins and a max capacity of six persons on the property at one time. A drive through the canyon at this time of the year is spectacular! The oaks, maples and dogwoods are in their full glory! The smoke is gone and the skies are blue. Thank you for your support and understanding through these uncertain times. Spring is always a time of renewal, so here’s to brighter days ahead! Hope to have the cabins and nursery and maybe music up and running come mid April. Sometimes isolation gives more than it takes away.
Stay well, be kind. ~ Rocki and Blossom🐾
We have one of the few camping sites in the nation that has a natural hot springs in close proximity to a beautiful river.
The setting is quite rustic — these are a natural hot springs, and nothing is added to the waters. Sulfur is naturally occurring and the temperature of the two tubs range from 99 to 104 degrees.
Use of the hot springs
- Use of the hot springs is included in the fee for campsites or cabins.
- Members of Friends of the Feather River Hot Springs pay $10 per person for a 2-hour soak in the springs (Learn about membership on our Friends of the Feather River Hot Springs page)
- Members must TEXT (do not call) 925-783-2913 at least two hours before your expected arrival time to check availability and make a reservation. Rocki will try to get back to you ASAP. (Rocki's phone is not reliable and cannot get voicemail. Thank you.)
- If texting is not available, members may email Rocki (email@example.com) to make a reservation.
- No drop ins allowed.
- Maximum allowed 6 people at one time for two hours max.
Please note: A seasonal, rocky footpath leads to a natural hot springs located on the river. There is walking access only. Please bring headlamps and/or flashlights (Flammable lamps, torches, candles, campfires, BBQs, etc. are NOT allowed).
Important: Dogs are NOT allowed down at the Hot Springs, no exceptions. Glass containers are not allowed at Springs, no smoking, no open flames, no diaper age children in tubs. No more than eight people at tubs at a time unless ok'd by proprietor.
Winter – 7 am till dark
Spring-Fall – 6 am to 9 pm