For the health and safety of all, these are the current hot springs requirements:
- Day use of the Springs is $10 per person for members of Friends of Feather River Hot Springs and $20 per person for nonmembers. This is for a two-hour soak.
- 24-hour advance is required to request a spot (if available) at the Springs: TEXT (do not call) 925-783-2913.
- Prior to booking, everyone must read and sign the waiver confirming no Covid symptoms and social distancing for 2 weeks prior to visit. Please download the waiver here, print and sign it, then email a photo or scan of your signed waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due to Covid and social distancing, there's a limit of four people in the springs at one time.
- No drop-ins allowed.
Rocki and Blossom🐾
We have one of the few camping sites in the nation that has a natural hot springs in close proximity to a beautiful river.
The setting is quite rustic — these are a natural hot springs, and nothing is added to the waters. Sulfur is naturally occurring and the temperature of the two tubs range from 99 to 104 degrees.
Use of the hot springs
- Use of the hot springs is included in the fee for campsites or cabins.
- Members of Friends of the Feather River Hot Springs pay $10 per person for a 2-hour soak in the springs (Learn about membership on our Friends of the Feather River Hot Springs page)
- Non-members fee for day use of hot springs is $20 per person for a 2-hour soak.
- For hot springs reservations: you must TEXT (do not call) 925-783-2913 at least 24 hours before your expected arrival time to check availability and make a reservation. Rocki will try to get back to you ASAP. (Rocki's phone is not reliable and cannot get voicemail. Thank you.)
- If texting is not available, you may email Rocki (email@example.com) to make a reservation.
- No drop ins allowed.
- Due to Covid and social distancing, there's a limit of four people in the springs at one time, for two hours max.
- Everyone must read and sign the waiver confirming no Covid symptoms and social distancing for 2 weeks prior to visit
- No drop-ins allowed
Please note: A seasonal, rocky footpath leads to a natural hot springs located on the river. There is walking access only. Please bring headlamps and/or flashlights (Flammable lamps, torches, candles, campfires, BBQs, etc. are NOT allowed).
Important: Dogs are NOT allowed down at the Hot Springs, no exceptions. Glass containers are not allowed at Springs, no smoking, no open flames, no diaper age children in tubs. No more than eight people at tubs at a time unless ok'd by proprietor.
Winter – 7 am till dark
Spring-Fall – 6 am to 9 pm